Supply Chain Leadership Forum, Europe
6-8 March, 2018 – Warsaw, Poland
What does it take to be a world class maker? Who is the Uber of manufacturing and who are you going to compete with tomorrow?
Our Advisory Board say that today Manufacturers need to make bold decisions and careful strategic investments to achieve a small competitive advantage and long-lasting profitability, so what are the right decisions to make, and which investments should be on your agenda for 2017 and beyond?
New technologies are not enough to succeed and need to be coupled with robust leadership strategies and strategic planning.
- How do we successfully align business strategy with operational effectiveness and a skilled workforce in order to achieve a competitive advantage?
- How do we attract generation Y into manufacturing to avoid an industry wide skills gap whilst still delivering a positive P&L statement?
- How do we adapt our leadership style on an international scale in an era of customer driven processes and sustainable manufacturing?
- Discuss these challenges and more with the World’s elite manufacturing leaders.
- New technologies are changing the face of manufacturing and enable new ways of working.
- Join us to discover how disruptive innovation is affecting the workforce, the market and your potential to grow.
- Industrial IoT, Brilliant Factories, Cognitive Computing, Additive Manufacturing and KET’s are some of the topics we will discuss in detail.
- Explore how methods such as TPM, WCM, Kanban, Lean and TQM, known for years, should be adapted in order for you to become a true World Class performer.
- Discover processes that make a difference to the outcome in the long term and learn how to translate operational improvements into sustainable profitability.
Supply Chain Leadership Forum, Europe is where over 150 senior members of the
Manucore community gather to debate, share ideas and network
Manucore is an innovative platform redefining and leading the way business conferences happen today for the future.
Manucore operate their business at the leading edge by bringing tomorrow’s manufacturing problems and their leaders together today.
The perfect network to exchange experiences from all sectors of the industry.