Supply Chain Innovation Day, UK
Breakthrough transformation through bimodal supply chain operations
2018 – London, England
Prof Alan Waller
The Bimodal Supply Chain: How Global Supply Chain Leaders are Evolving From Analogue to Digital Transformation
To Boldly Go: UK and European Supply Chains in the New Brexit Economy
Automation, AI and the Agile Supply Chain: How 2020 Will Look In Our Industry
- How the Future of Manufacturing Impacts Supply Chain Transformation
- How do we attract generation Y into supply chain to avoid an industry wide skills gap?
- SCM, Crowdsourcing and Tapping Into Collaborative Customer Relationships
- Optimising Big Data and Analytics for Supply Chain Performance Measurement
- Embracing and Implementing Digitisation Across the Supply Chain
- Optimising Risk Mitigation through Crowdsourced Open Innovation
- Logistics 4.0 and IoT: Building Data Predictive and Transparent Supply Chains
Supply Chain Innovation Day, UK is where over 70 senior members of the
Manucore community gather to debate, share ideas and network
Manucore is an innovative platform redefining and leading the way business conferences happen today for the future.
Manucore operate their business at the leading edge by bringing tomorrow’s manufacturing problems and their leaders together today.
The perfect network to exchange experiences from all sectors of the industry.
Supply Chain Innovation Day, UK takes place in Hilton Canary Wharf London.
Venue Contact Information
This stylish hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Canary Wharf London Underground Station and one Tube stop from the O2 Arena. It has modern, air-conditioned rooms, a gym, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and a restaurant and bar.
SOUTH QUAY, MARSH WALL