Packaging Leadership Forum, Europe
27 -28 November, 2017 – Prague, Czech Republic
- Embracing effective packaging systems that enable efficient distribution
- Adjusting to eCommerce and digital
- New sources of insights
- Organising for growth
- Understanding retail
- Creating value through packaging
- Identifying new opportunities
- Using sustainable materials to drive packaging innovation
- Rethinking innovation: Going beyond traditional processes
- Establish brand loyalty through package design
- Embracing Internet of Things for smarter production
- Next generation anti-counterfeiting technologies
- Taking packaging out of the box to maximise value
- Fundamental steps to successful packaging innovation
- Optimising core processes with the IoT
- Megatrends and consumer insights – the sustainability debate
Packaging Leadership Forum, Europe is where more than 80 senior members of the Manucore community gather to
debate, share ideas and network
Manucore is an innovative platform redefining and leading the way business conferences happen today for the future.
Manucore operate their business at the leading edge by bringing tomorrow’s manufacturing problems and their leaders together today.
The perfect network to exchange experiences from all sectors of the industry.