Manufacturing Leadership Forum, USA
November 7-8, 2017 – Houston, Texas
Making America Make Again – President Trump’s scorecard, policy decisions and key competitive indicators that will help or hinder American manufacturing
Industry 4.0 – Assessing America’s progress in automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. Are the gains made in IoT, cloud computing and CPS impacting the ‘Smart Factory’ destination?
Energy Abundance and the Rise of U.S Manufacturing – The Fracking Revolution has positioned America as a net-exporter of energy and rapidly brought competitive realities with China and Mexico through lower-cost production. Can America become the globally competitive manufacturing powerhouse that President Trump promised?
- Skills Gap USA – how can we address the challenge of filling 3.5 million manufacturing jobs in the next decade?
- How do today’s manufacturing pioneers lead Digital Transformation in their manufacturing operations?
- Translating innovation into productivity through leadership – can manufacturers strike the right balance between operational excellence and innovation?
- What is the most effective way of connecting today’s complex global supply chains to leverage manufacturing efficiencies in the digital age?
- IoT Update: the latest on predictive maintenance, analytics, and machine-to-machine (M2M) technologies
- How do world-class performers enhance manufacturing operations within an Artificial Intelligence (AI) framework?
- Transitioning to the ‘Intelligence Everywhere’ Operating State: how data science technologies and approaches are evolving to include advanced machine learning, AI and digital business models.
- Exploring quality culture, organizational mind-set, and innovation skills to adapt to the future of manufacturing
- World-Class Operations Management – what are the new learnings from Asia that are the manufacturing game-changers?
- How are global leaders integrating manufacturing with supply chain efficiencies?
- All in the numbers: using Big Data & analytics to enchance operational effectiveness – how integrating the right approach to data can carve out significant bottom-line gains
- Workforce Diversity in the Millennial Generation – what is America doing to strengthen ethnic and gender diversity as a core component of manufacturing growth?
Manufacturing Leadership Forum, USA is where more than 100 senior members of the Manucore community gather to
debate, share ideas and network
Manucore is an innovative platform redefining and leading the way business conferences happen today for the future.
Manucore operate their business at the leading edge by bringing tomorrow’s manufacturing problems and their leaders together today.
The perfect network to exchange experiences from all sectors of the industry.
Manufacturing Leadership Forum, USA takes place at Hyatt Regency North Houston.
Venue Contact Information
Located in the heart of the North Houston Business District and a short drive from George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Hyatt Regency North Houston is a modern hotel for business and leisure travelers from around the world. Just a short drive from Houston’s most exciting attractions and major businesses, our hotel features 335 spacious rooms and suites, a full-service restaurant and lounge, 24-hour business center, state-of-the-art fitness center, free Wi-Fi access.
Hyatt Regency North Houston
425 N Sam Houston Parkway East