Manufacturing Innovation Day, UK
Driving transformation through digitalized manufacturing
18 September, 2017 – London, England
- Manufacturing a New Global Outlook: the prospects for the UK in the Brexit transformation
- Flying the 4.0 Flag: is the UK performing in the new digital manufacturing economy?
- The Manufacturing Workforce and the Millennial Generation
- Introducing the ‘Intelligence Everywhere’ Operating State: how Data Science technologies are evolving to create Advanced Machine Learning to transform smart manufacturing
- Managing The Shift to Automation – how prepared are we?
- Smart risk management in a volatile manufacturing environment
- Using Big Data & Analytics to Enhance Operational Effectiveness
- Digital Twins, Immersive Technologies and Intelligent Apps – Is Our Human Capital Becoming Obsolete?
- IoT Insights: Predictive Maintenance, Analytics and M2M Technologies
- Creating a sustainable pipeline of ideas to drive efficiencies
- Harnessing the power of Additive Manufacturing to transform your export potential
- Driving efficiency through the entire manufacturing Value Chain
Manufacturing Innovation Day, UK is where over 70 senior members of the Manucore community gather to debate, share ideas and network
Manucore is an innovative platform redefining and leading the way business conferences happen today for the future.
Manucore operate their business at the leading edge by bringing tomorrow’s manufacturing problems and their leaders together today.
The perfect network to exchange experiences from all sectors of the industry.
Manufacturing Innovation Day, UK takes place in Hilton Canary Wharf London.
Venue Contact Information
This stylish hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Canary Wharf London Underground Station and one Tube stop from the O2 Arena. It has modern, air-conditioned rooms, a gym, free Wi-Fi in public areas, and a restaurant and bar.
SOUTH QUAY, MARSH WALL